C70600 Copper Nickel "90/10"
Table of Contant
- cupro nickel 90/10
- cupro nickel 90 10 properties
- cupro nickel 90 10 chemical composition
- cupro nickel 90/10 suppliers
- copper nickel 90/10 pipe weight
- copper nickel 90/10 fittings
- copper nickel 90 10 price
- copper nickel 90/10 vs 70/30
- copper nickel 90 10 uns 7060x
- copper nickel 90/10 heat treatment
- copper nickel 90/10 chemical composition
- thermal conductivity of cupro nickel 90 10
- copper nickel 90/10 density
- 90 10 cupro nickel density
- copper nickel 90 10 properties
- 90 10 cupro nickel specification
- copper nickel 90/10 tube
- 90 10 cupro nickel tubes
- copper nickel 90/10 weight
ASTM B151, CuNi, ASTM B466, ASTM B111, ASTM B171, ASME SB466, ASME SB111, ASME SB151, ASME SB171, DIN 2.0872, BS 2871 CN102, EN CW352H, MIL-C-1726F, MIL-C-24679, MIL-T-16420K
C70600 (C706) & C71500 (C715), Copper nickel offers excellent corrosion resistance, especially in marine salt water environments. The main, wrought copper-nickel alloys chosen for sea water service contain 10 or 30 percent nickel. They also have important additions of iron and manganese which are necessary to maintain good corrosion resistance. Some of the primary uses for C706 include copper nickel fittings (CuNi Fittings) as well as condensers and exchanger shells.
Copper Nickel Tube available to the widest size range of outside diameter, length and wall thickness.
Seamless Copper Nickel pipes (CU NI) available in an Outside Diameters between 0.5mm to 330mm.
Welded Copper Nickel pipes available in an Outside Diameter range of 100 mm 2m and manufactured upto lengths of 15m ! Welded tubing is offered with single continuous weld lines.