JSL Seamless Tubes Pipes
Seamless Tubes & Pipes
The Seamless division produces Tubes & Pipes at a state of the art plant at Sinnar, which is approx. 205 Kms from Mumbai near Nashik in Maharashtra State, India, with technology & equipments from MANNESMANN DEMAG Huttentechnik-MEER of Germany, acknowledged world leaders in Seamless Tube & Pipe technology.
Our plant has annual installed capacity of 220,000 M Tons for Carbon & Alloy Steel Pipes and is equipped with modern manufacturing machineries and latest testing facilities including Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) and 3 layer Poly Ethylene (LPE) Coating Line.
We have recently commissioned a state of the art PQF Mill from SMS MEER, Germany and have also added a new Quench and Temper Furnace, Up setter, Hydro tester, MAC EMI & UT and PMC Threading machines. With the addition of these machines our mill would be technologically at par with the best seamless mills internationally.
- Petroleum, Refineries & Fertilizers
- Oil Drilling
- Boilers, Heat Exchangers & Condenser Applications
- Super Heater & Low Temperature Applications
- Mechanical Tubing & Structural Application
- Automobile Applications
- General Engineering
- Fluid Conveyance Applications
- Bearing Steel Tube Industry
|Product||Outside Diameter (D) (mm)||Wall Thickness(t) (mm)||Annual Capacity|
|Hot Finished Carbon/ Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes and Pipes.||33.40 to 177.80||3.38 to 25.00||80000 MT|
|Seamless Casing and Tubing conforming to API 5CT.||60.30 to 177.80||4.00 to 19.05||120000 MT|
|Seamless Drill Pipes & Greens conforming to API 5D.||60.30 to 168.30||6.45 to 12.70|
|Cold Finished Carbon/ Alloy Steel Seamless Tubes and Pipes.||19.05 to 140.00||1.50 to 19.05||20000 MT|
|Anti Corrosion 3 LPE / FBE Coating.||2 to 14 as per DIN 30670||1million SQM|
- ASTM (A53, A106), SA (106,179,192,210,213), DIN (2391, 17175), IS (3601, 3074), BS (3059), NACE, SOUR SERVICE etc.
- API 5L (B, X42, X52, X56, X60, PSL 1 & PSL 2)
- API 5CT (J55, K55, N80, L80, L80 (13 Cr), C90, C95, T95, P110, P110 HC, Q125)
- API 5D (E75, X95, G105, S135)