A complete line of ball valves that control flow direction and provide shut off, with port configurations. Neelcon Steel Suppliers of ball valves in stainless steel, PFTE, steel and brass, these ball valves offer a variety of seat and seal materials.
A ball valve is a quarter-turn rotational motion valve that uses a ball-shaped disk to stop or start flow. If the valve is opened, the ball rotates to a point where the hole through the ball is in line with the valve body inlet and outlet. If the valve is closed, the ball is rotated so that the hole is perpendicular to the flow openings of the valve body and the flow is stopped.
Advantages of using ball valves:
- Quick quarter turn on-off operation
- Tight sealing with low torque
- Smaller in size than most other valves
Disadvantages of ball valves:
- Conventional ball valves have poor throttling properties
- In slurry or other applications, the suspended particles can settle and become trapped in body cavities causing wear, leakage, or valve failure.
Ball Valves suppliers with a wide range of Stainles Steel Ball Valves, Bronze Ball Valves, The strength of our company lies in the strength of personnel who produce quality work. We believe in cohesiveness and team effort. The company is following the policy of continuous up-gradation of technology and processes while maintaining its cost effectiveness by making optimum use of its resources and goodwill.
- Long operating life with low torque
- Flexible lip seats compensate for wear and changes in pressure
- Anti blow out stem construction
- Anti-static device standard
- Soft seating recommended for service temperature up to 260ºC. Metal to metal seating offered for higher temperature services
- Specially designed die formed graphite packings, controlled clearances between stem and gland for guaranteed low emission. Meet 100 ppm maximum fugitive emission levels
- Optional gear, electric actuator or pneumatic actuator available
- Locking arrangement optional
- Meets design requirement of ASME B16.34/ISO 17292/API 6D and testing requirement of BS EN 12266-1 and API 6D
- Fire testing conforms to API 607/API 6FA
- Flange end dimensions conform to ASME B16.5/API 605/BS 3293
- Face to Face dimensions conform to ASME B16.10/BS 2080
- Buttwelding end dimensions conform to ASME B16.10
- Meets requirement of NACE MR-0175
The company is run by highly experienced technical personnel's who are well versed with the technical requirements of valves for various industries and for various applications.
This 3-piece Ball Valve is the most easily on-line maintainable in its class. By removing three body connector bolts and loosening the fourth, the body can be swung away using the fourth bolt as the fulcrum, to carry out any installation or maintenance operation on the valve, thus reducing down time.
Fig no: A44-46-TT-BT/CT / A44-66-TT-BT/CT
Size range: 1/4" - 2"
Pressure rating: CWP 69 bar
Material: Cast Steel / Stainless Steel
End connection: Screwed / Socket weld
The company supplies valves that are ISI & IBR approved.
PRODUCT :- Ball Valve, Cast Steel Globe Valve, Cast steel Gate Valve, Cast Steel Check Valves,Flush Bottom Valve, Butterfly Valve, Steam Traps, Pilot Operated Pressure, Reducing Valve, Safety Valve, Butterfly Valve, Saunders – Diaphragm Valve, Strainers, Disc Check Valve, ISI / IBR Globe Valve, ISI / IBR Gate Valve, Globe Steam Stop Valve, SIGHT GLASS Cast Steel Globe Valve, Ball Valve for Water, ETC.
Stainless Steel Grades:
304 SSl - 304H & 304L - One of the most widely used and oldest of the stainless steels. This was originally called 18-8 which stood for its chromium and nickel content. It possesses an excellent combination of strength and corrosion resistance
310 SS - 310H - The strength of this alloy is a combination of good strength and corrosion resistance in temperatures up to 2100 F
316 SS - 316L - is an austenitic stainless steel has an increased molybdenum content to increase its resistance to corrosion when compared to other 300 series alloys.
317 SS - 317 is a high chromium, nickel and molybdenum version of 316 stainless designed principally for increased strength and corrosion resistance.
Ball Valves Application
Industries We Serve
- Industrial Facilities
- Oil Refineries
- Gas Industry
- Petrochemical Complexes
- Environmental Water Treatment
- Building Construction
Ball Valves Price
FOB Price: US $0 to $10000 Piece